How Do I Pay a Ticket / Fine?
The date at the bottom of the citation is the last day to come in to take care of the citation. It would be well advised to come in before that date this way all options will not be expired.
Types of Payment
We accept cash,money orders, cashier's checks, Mastercard, and Visa (with a transaction fee) no personal checks.
If you cannot pay in full, there are payment options available.
- Payments must be received on or before the due date.
- Payment plans are available.
- Please call (254) 780-1334 to verify if your citation can be paid without a court appearance.
- Traffic Citations - Enclose the citation signed on the reverse side with payment in full and mail it to:
City of Morgan's Point Municipal Court
8 Morgan's Point Blvd
Morgan's Point Resort, TX 76513
- We accept credit card payments over the phone at (254) 780-1334.
If you do not pay your fine according to your payment schedule, your account will be turned over to collections.