Mandatory Water Conservation
- Limit irrigation of landscaped areas with hose-end sprinklers or automatic irrigation systems to two days per week (as assigned by street address numbers), only between the hours of 12:00 midnight and 10:00 a.m. in the morning and 8:00 p.m. in the evening to 12:00 midnight on designated watering days.
- Sundays and Thursdays for customers with a street address ending in an even number (0,2,4,6 or 8)
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for water customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1,3,5,7 or 9)
- Wash any motor vehicle only on same designated watering days as listed above. Such washing, when allowed, shall be done with a hand-held bucket or a hand-held hose equipped with a positive shutoff nozzle for quick rinses.
- Fill, refill, or add to pools only on designated watering days as listed above.
- Operate fountains only to support aquatic life.
- Use fire hydrants for fire fighting or related activities only or for construction purposes under special permit from the City of Morgan's Point Resort.
- Not wash down hard-surfaced areas (driveways, tennis courts, etc,), flush gutters, use water for dust control, or wash down buildings, except for fire protection.
- And, understand that restaurants are prohibited from serving water, except by request.