Ball Park Reservations
MPR CITY PARK RESERVATION PROCESS
Effective April 2019
Please check the reservation schedule for open dates and times, then complete the application and reservation card and bring them to City Hall at 8 Morgan's Point Boulevard Rules and Regulations are listed below.
NO FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Rules and Regulations
- Each group may reserve the Ansay Park Ball Field a maximum of two times per week.
- Reservations are limited to 2-hour intervals. Beginning on the hour. For Example: 2 pm to 4 pm or 6 pm to 8 pm. NOT 5:30 pm tp 6: 30 pm or 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Reservations cannot be made more than two months in advance and time starts the day of application.
- A reservation application must be completed and approved prior to use (see form below).
- It is the coach(s) responsibility to cleanup ball field after use.
- There is no fee to use the park. There is a $35.00 fee for lights to be turned on.
- If the applicant will not be able to utilize the ball park during their reserved time, it is their responsibility to notify City Hall at (254) 780-1334 as soon as possible so that someone else will be able to use the park.
- THE PERSON FILLING THE APPLICATION MUST BE THE PERSON WHO IS RESERVING THE BALL FIELD AND CANNOT RESERVE FOR OTHER TEAMS. A copy of the coach(s) drivers license will be required when filing an application with the City.
- Teams will provide proof of Reservation by having this card available while playing on the field. If anyone is using the field during YOUR listed rental time and is reluctant to leave, please dial 911 and have the operator send a Morgan's Point Resort Police Officer to Ansay Park.
ANY RULES BROKEN WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF RESERVING THE BALL FIELD IN THE FUTURE