The mission statement of the Auxiliary of the Morgan's Point Fire Department is to empower volunteers to serve, support and be of assistance, meet humanitarian needs and promote cooperation and goodwill in the community.
The members of the Auxiliary will pursue their mission statement through activities supporting the fiscal, public service and response support needs of the Fire Department and Volunteer Firefighters.
Working toward this goal, the Auxiliary will provide service and assistance by being involved in activities such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Respond to request for assistance during fires and other situations that require the Firemen to be on scene for an extended period of time
- Initiate community service outreach programs
- Provide fundraising efforts for Auxiliary and Volunteer Firefighters
- Open and maintain communication with neighboring auxiliary board for partnering and learning purposes
- Support fellow fire department members and/or families in times of need or crisis
- Actively recruit new members for the Auxiliary
~ When the going gets tough – volunteers get going ~